At Havant Housing Association we want tenants to be involved in everything we do. Tenants can be involved in a variety of ways that range from contributing to the newsletter to becoming a member of a tenant panel.
Tenant feedback plays a vitally important part in supporting Havant Housing Association to improve and develop our services to tenants.
Please click here to visit our contact page and give us feedback about our services at any time, this includes making a complaint. You can phone, fax, e-mail or fill in our on-line contact form. What ever you have to say about us we want to hear it.
What you can expect from Havant Housing Association
Havant Housing Association will:
- Be accountable for our performance especially in terms of what matters to tenants
- Be responsive to the wishes of our tenants
- Provide information and feedback in a format that is free of jargon and that is easy to read and is accessible
- Support each tenant to have an equal opportunity to get involved in a way that suits them and we will strive to find creative methods to achieve this
- Regularly review our approach to tenant involvement to monitor improvements
- Ensure that tenants are offered choice in aspects of our services
- Be committed to providing good customer service and giving best value & quality to tenants